- Please remember to sign in and out.
- Please wear your name tag when at FAITH Center (so we can find your mother if we need to).
- Tuition Payments are made through Smart Tuition
- Parents must talk to the teacher and the Site Director before any class changes can be made. This includes drop, add, or change of times.
- Students enrolled in a band, orchestra, or ensemble must also enroll in a small group lesson.
- Students enrolled in a small group lesson must also enroll in a band or an ensemble.
- Mailbox Folders are for FAITH Center faculty to communicate with students/families and for students/families to communicate with faculty.
- If classes are cancelled due to bad weather, parents will be notified via the Remind texting service, our web site: www.faith-center.com, as well as on Facebook (Faith Center for the Arts)or Twitter, (FaithCenterArts).
- In order to create a community where the LORD is reflected at all times, we ask students to dress modestly while attending FAITH Center classes, programs, and activities.
- Please read the FAITH Center Ten Classroom Expectations and try to observe them with a cheerful heart.
- Please make every effort to attend all classes, practices, and performances for which you are registered.
- Please bring a notebook and pencil to all classes and practices.
- Students are responsible for keeping track of time. Please be on time for class.
- Students who are not in a class should be studying in a quiet room, with parents, or in a student hang-out room.
- Enter and exit through the entrance designated for Faith Center. Use only the areas that have been approved for Faith Center use.
- Please respect the facility.
- Please make every effort to generously share community spaces. If you are finished using a table or chair, please take your belongings with you, or neatly stow them at the coat rack or along the wall in a non-traffic area.
- Only instruments and music supplies are permitted in the instrument storage area.
- Jackets should be hung on one of the coat racks.
- Food and beverages should be consumed only in the areas approved for eating and drinking.
- Adult supervision is required at all times when children are in any of the family teaching rooms, nap room, child care rooms, or outside.
Note: Faith Center reserves the right to cancel any classes not meeting minimum enrollment requirements.