March 15, 2019 – Band and Orchestra Festival
Our 6th Annual Concert Band and Orchestra Festival is now also including strings! It will be held at Grace Church, Berkshire Valley Road Oak Ridge, NJ.
- 9:00 a.m. – Festival Check-in
- 6:30 p.m. – Concert
- This event is open to all students who have at least one year of experience on a band instrument including Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion.
- This year, the festival is also open to string students! Participating students must be comfortable playing in the key of D and G Major.
- Both parents and students are invited to attend.
What to Expect:
- Band: You may register online for the band festival or complete this form and return it to your campus front desk with payment no later than Feb 23rd, 2019.
- Strings: You may register online for the orchestra festival or complete this form and return it to your campus front desk with payment no later than Feb 23rd, 2019.
How to Prepare:
- On the day of the festival students will need to bring their instrument, music, a music stand and a nut-free bag lunch.
- Dress for the concert is black on the bottom and white on the top and students will have time to change before the concert.
- Comfortable street clothes are recommended for the day of classes and rehearsals.
- All students who sign up for the festival will need to print music and work on it on their own before the festival. Click here to download music.
Questions can be directed to Mrs. Carrie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Band Festival creates a unique environment where we can collaborate and learn from different resources. … Students especially look forward to the guest artist spotlights, where they can not only watch professional musicians play, but converse with them about their careers in music.”
–Festival Coordinator, Carrie Brown
- When: Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2pm and 7pm
- Where: The Little Theater at Hunterdon Regional High School 84 NJ-31 Flemington, NJ 08832
- Cost: $7/person, plus $1 surcharge for online tickets. Tickets can be purchased at the door.