The Faith Center welcomes families and offers courses for children of every age through high school. Family Membership is the most cost-effective way to enroll in the Homeschool program.
As a non-profit, we structure our tuition so that it is affordable for most families. Our program is set up so that with a Membership Package (which has additional discounts for multiple children), and includes 3 classes (plus an ensemble/band class when enrolling in an instrument class) for EACH child. Tuition is as follows (for 2018-2019):
Family Membership Benefits:
- The first 3 classes per student are included in membership.
- Additional full-year classes cost $99 during the original registration period and then $149 after original registration period.
- Get 50% off for Music Together and other Studio Classes
Tuition Rates for 2018-2019:
- for a 1-child family – $818
- for a 2-child family – $1,197
- for a 3-child family – $1,499
- for a 4-child family – $1,718
- and for a 5+-child family $1,868. (That’s an average of $6/week for an art, music, dance, or drama class for your child.)
To register only for Studio Classes, Music Together or Private Lessons, you may choose to become a Studio Member.
Studio Membership Benefits:
- 25% off for Music Together® and Studio Classes
View all membership pricing and packages here
Note: Membership is not required to enroll. View pricing for individual courses here.