Inspire your young performer’s musical theater interests at our 2020 Elementary Performing Arts Camp specifically designed for younger children.
While enjoying the fellowship of other campers, your child will develop performance skills in theater, singing, and musical theater dance.
Our older Elementary Theater Campers will present performances to local nursing homes on Thursday and Friday afternoon. In addition, all of our Campers will present a Friday evening performance for friends and family.
Program Eligibility (Based on their age as of the first day of camp):
- Elementary level (ages 6-11)
- Roxbury Performing Arts Center in Sucasunna, NJ – Morris County (click for address)
- July 6 – 10, 2020
- Note: Time and location of nursing home performances (Grades 4-6) to be released closer to camp date.
- Mrs. Jennifer O’Leary
For Faith Center families with current memberships (2019-2020 school year):
- Early Bird Special Registration for : $200 for March 31st-April 15th
- Registration: $225 for April 16th – June 15th
- Late Registration: $250 for after June 16th
Note that the reduced price for members will be automatically applied as a $25 discount at checkout.
For Families without current memberships:
- Early Bird Special Registration for : $225 for February 28th-April 15th
- Registration: $250 for April 16th – June 15th
- Late Registration: $275 for after June 16th
*A $25 registration fee is also applied at checkout (waived for families with current memberships)
- Complete and submit the Media and Medical Release Form by June 1, 2020.
- If you have questions contact email@example.com
Faith Center reserves the right to cancel this camp if minimum enrollments are not met. In the event the camp is cancelled due to low enrollment, campers will be able to transfer to another Faith Center camp (with applicable tuition adjustments) or receive a full refund.