Immerse your performer in the musical theater experience at our 2020 Musical Theater Camp, now in its 10th season!
In two short weeks, two casts, a junior high and a senior high, will prepare and perform two full-production musicals in a performance center, under the guidance of a professional director and choreographer, along with a full crew including set designer, stage manager, prop manager, and costume coordinator.
If Social Distancing policies prevent a live performance, students will perform the musicals via live video stream.
- Junior High (ages 11-13)
- Senior High, including seniors who graduate in 2020 (ages 14-18)
- Eligibility based on their age as of the first day of camp
Camp and Performance Location:
- Camp: July 20 – August 2, 2020 (2 weeks, half days)
- Junior High Performances: August 1st at 3:00PM and 7:00PM
- Senior High Performances: August 2nd at 3:00PM and 7:00PM
- Senior high production: “Tuck Everlasting”
- Junior high production: “Peter Pan”
- Director (Senior High Production)
- Elisa Schaffer – Musical Director
- Mrs. Jennifer O’Leary – Director (Junior High Production)
- Miss Kimberly Jackson – Choreographer and Dance Instructor
- Steve DeBeus – Photography
- JeanMarie Kozan – Camp Coordinator
- 8:30am-12:30pm – Junior rehearsals and classes
- 1:00am-5:00pm – Senior rehearsals and classes
- Note: Wednesday July 22 11:00am – 2:00pm – Guest Artist
We are excited to announce our special guest; Sharrod Williams, who will share tips and advice and answer any questions. Find out more about him here.
For Faith Center families with current memberships (2019-2020 school year):
- Registration for the camp: $525
- Audition fee: $25
- Note that the reduced price for members will be automatically applied as a $100 discount at checkout.
For Families without current memberships:
- Registration for the camp: $625
- Audition fee: $25
For all Families
- The $25 Audition Fee is due at time of registration. No other payment is due at time of registration. Final payments (preferably by check) will be due between July 6 and July 15.
- Checks can be sent to:
- Virtual auditions will be required to obtain roles in the final performances. Please review the audition requirements.
Audition forms and video submissions will be accepted until June 5. Students submitting auditions after June 5 will still be considered for an ensemble role. Callbacks will be done on an as needed basis, students will be informed if a callback is necessary.
- Complete and submit both the Media and Medical Release Form and the Measurement Form by July 1, 2020.
Scripts will be delivered to campers about a month before camp begins. Campers are expected to learn the script and songs prior to camp.
- If you have questions contact email@example.com .