Immerse your performer in the musical theater experience at our 2020 Musical Theater Camp, now in its 10th season!
In two short weeks, two casts – a junior high and a senior high – will prepare and perform two full-production musicals in a performance center, with a live pit orchestra, under the guidance of a professional director and choreographer, along with a full crew including set designer, stage manager, prop manager, and costume coordinator.
In addition, each day your theater enthusiast will enjoy group activities, including workshops, presentations by professional Broadway guest artists, master classes, improv exercises, dance intensives, vocal training, and more.
Program Eligibility (Based on their age as of the first day of camp):
- Junior High (ages 11-13)
- Senior High, including seniors who graduate in 2020 (ages 14-18)
Camp and Performance Location:
- Camp and performances are at Jefferson Township High School – Morris County (click for address)
- Camp: July 20 – August 2, 2020 (2 weeks, full days)
- Junior High Performances: August 1st at 3:00PM and 7:00PM
- Senior High Performances: August 2nd at 3:00PM and 7:00PM
- Senior high production: TBA
- Junior high production: TBA
- Director (Senior High Production)
- Elisa Schaffer – Senior High Musical Director
- Mrs. Jennifer O’Leary – Director (Junior High Production)
- Miss Kimberly Jackson – Choreographer and Dance Instructor
- Bill Briggs – Orchestra Conductor and Executive Director, Faith Center for the Arts
- Dan Koppenaal – Tech and Sound
- Steve DeBeus – Photography
- JeanMarie Kozan – Camp Coordinator
Note: Area classes include voice, acting, dance, costuming, set construction, and concentrated cast groups.
For Faith Center families with current memberships (2019-2020 school year):
- Early Bird Special Registration for : $550 for February 28th-April 15th
- Registration: $600 for April 16th – June 15th
- Late Registration: $650 for after June 16th
For Families without current memberships:
- Early Bird Special Registration for : $650 for February 28th-April 15th
- Registration: $700 for April 16th – June 15th
- Late Registration: $750 for after June 16th
*A $25 registration fee is also applied at checkout (waived for families with current memberships)
- Auditions will be required to obtain roles in the final performances. Please review the audition requirements.
- Audition sign ups – once you have completed registration, when available, you may sign up for an audition slot here.
- Complete and submit both the Media and Medical Release Form and the Measurement Form by June 1, 2020.
- Campers are expected to learn the script and songs prior to camp.
- If you have questions contact email@example.com .
Faith Center reserves the right to cancel any camp if minimum enrollments are not met. In the event the camp is cancelled due to low enrollment, campers will be able to transfer to another Faith Center camp (with applicable tuition adjustments) or receive a full refund.