Develop a process to capture your creative abilities and create your own song.
In this class, you will explore questions like:
Why is it important to know the rules of music? How do I work when inspiration is happening? How do I find my melody? You will work by yourself as well as in collaboration with others. You will create, analyze and collaborate. You will complete two songs. At the end of the week you will present your songs in an online virtual performance for friends and family.
- Senior High, including seniors who graduate in 2020 (ages 14-18)
- Eligibility based on their age as of the first day of camp
- 6 student minimum, 10 student maximum
- Dates: June 22 – 26, 2020 (1 weeks)
- Times: 8:30am-12:30pm
- For Faith Center families with current memberships (2019-2020 school year): $199
- For Families without current memberships: a registration fee of $25 will be applied, in addition to the $199 camp cost.