The Faith Center welcomes families and offers courses for children of every age through high school. Family Membership is the most cost-effective way to enroll in the Homeschool program.
As a non-profit, we structure our tuition so that it is affordable for most families. Our program is set up so that with a Membership Package (which has additional discounts for multiple children), and includes 3 classes (plus an ensemble/band class when enrolling in an instrument class) for EACH child.
Family Membership Benefits:
- The first 3 classes per student are included in membership.
- Additional full-year classes cost $99 during the original registration period and then $149 after original registration period.
Tuition Rates for 2019-2020:
- for a 1-child family – $898
- for a 2-child family – $1,357
- for a 3-child family – $1,739
- for a 4-child family – $2,038
- and for a 5+-child family $2,268
There is a facility fee of $119 per membership.
View all membership pricing and packages here (filter for your location)
Note: Membership is not required to enroll. Individual courses will cost $592 per class.